The Life of David James

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Live from NCSA

For those of you who don't know, I'm at NCSA Film Summer Session right now. Basically its like a summer camp mixed with college. We spend 5 weeks here working on a 5 minute movie. We can basically choose whatever we want to do a film about (mines about the existence of God and a catholic priest) and we get to write it, shoot it, and direct it, using all the facilities NCSA has to offer. It's been 2 crazy weeks so far and i know its only gonna get crazier. I miss my friends but of course i've had an amazing time making some new friends (and gettting engaged to them lol Clara). The summer session isn't just for film, its for drama, music, voice, and dance. Its hard being the cool guitar player here when you have guys who cam here specifically for guitar. My TA is awesome, he's a rising 3rd year cinematography student and has been helping out everyone here. Tomorrow my momma is coming to visit me which should be fun i'll get to introduce her to all my new friends. I need to go though it's 1:30 am and i'm sleepy as crap. Goodnight Bill and Ted

Quote of the Day:
"Clara what are you doing on the floor"
-Clara's brother after tickling her

-DJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home