The Life of David James

Friday, July 28, 2006

Storming

It's storming outside yep.......just sitting here alone talking to Courtney. It's really hot upstairs, the air conditioning is having trouble keeping the temp down. My nose is kind of sniffly. I thought it was from allergies but I might have a cold I don't know. There's no real point to this post, I'm just kind of bored and alone and its storming so I'm just saying everything that's coming to mind. The lake was fun. I got to hear the amazing life of Choi-ly Brown lol. Choi is like me back in middle school: he's the nice guy so he facilitates the relationship with whoever he likes. He becomes good friends with them and tries to help them with another guy when he wishes he was with her. I don't know if I'm still like that, its been half a year since I've been single so it will be interesting going into this year and dealing with girls. Hopefully I won't catch new girl-fever too bad. For those of you that don't know, I've been going to the same school since kindergarten so whenever there's a new girl I go crazy for them. It's been happening since seventh grade. I've actually been fairly fortunate, I've dated the new girl twice since seventh grade. It's one of those things that skips a year and since freshman year I dated Bree (if history repeats itself) I ought to end up with the new girl this year lol. I honestly don't even get how I've had girlfriends when some of my cooler-than-me friends haven't. It just doesn't make sense. I'm the kind of guy that ought to be begging for a girlfriend lol. Anyway, like I said there was no real point to this entry I just kind of jumped around in my thoughts but I need to go to bed I'm going to Court's house tomorrow morning.

Catcha Later Bill and Ted


Quote of the Day
"EVEN GRANDMA IS BEATING ME"
-Nate Sauber

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home